Local authorities typically have to manage a significant tree resource, balancing safety concerns, public sentiment, environmental ideals and commercial pressure. All of this requires detailed information and expert assessment.
The Tree Consultancy Company can help you with:
- Tree surveying
- Tree management plans
- Guidance for working around trees for infrastructure projects
- Expert witness for tree-related incidents and insurance claims
- Audit requirements for tree maintenance
- Tree risk and hazard reports
- Specialist input for district plan changes and Notice of Requirements (NoR)
- Assessing resource consent applications
- Evaluation of notable trees
- Arboricultural monitoring and supervision
- Tree transplanting feasibility studies.